How We Help
Do you have a financial strategy in place? If you don’t, it’s likely not because you haven’t thought about your future or retirement. Often, many individuals and families haven’t created a strategy because they don’t know where to start or how to find an advisor with whom they feel comfortable.
At Hill & Associates, we seek to solve this problem by working closely with clients and developing strategies that can grow with them over the years. We understand that each client has unique financial situations and goals. Rather than rely on a cookie cutter approach, we dedicate the time to creating customized strategies that align with each client’s objectives.
Whether a client is concerned about not having enough money to last through retirement or has questions about their portfolio, we can help objectively answer questions they may have, such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- What are the elements of a sound estate planning strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- How should I plan for exiting my business? Should I have a succession plan in place?
- What is a Qualified Sick Pay Plan? Should I have one for my business?
We work with a variety of clients, but work best with individuals looking to take an active role in their finances and are open to an education-based approach. Contact us today to learn more.